Aston Villa vs West Ham Live Stream 16th September, 2019
- Aston Villa vs West Ham
Premier League 2019-20
Venue: Villa Park
Date: Monday, 16th September, 2019
Kick-off time: 8pm BST, today
Aston Villa forward Jonathan Kodjia is out for as long as three weeks in the wake of cracking his cheekbone in preparing.
James Chester and Matt Targett stay out, while winger Trezeguet is suspended because of his red card against Crystal Palace.
West Ham have no new wounds.
Michail Antonio has had medical procedure on a hamstring issue endured during the Carabao Cup succeed at Newport and is relied upon to miss the rest of the schedule year.
Test your insight into the Premier League season up until this point
VIEW FROM THE DUGOUT
Aston Villa lead trainer Dean Smith on his players: “They’re tingling for that next game. There’s a deep yearning from them to right the wrongs. I can detect that.
“The worldwide break has given us a chance. For example, we’ve had the option to work a great deal on our achievement open doors as the majority of our forward players have been here.”
West Ham United administrator Manuel Pellegrini: “Last season we lost against the groups around us. Presently we will see as Aston Villa has a decent group and a troublesome arena yet we will go there and attempt to win.
“They have a great deal of assaulting players and an administrator who needs to play in an assaulting style however they should adjust.”
This one will be close, yet I will go with Villa to make the most of their home bit of leeway.
No holds barred
Aston Villa have lost only two of their last 18 home group games against West Ham (W8, D8).
West Ham are hoping to verify consecutive class wins against Villa just because since January 2006.
- Manor have lost 15 of their previous 17 Premier League matches, with their single win coming against Everton in their latest home apparatus.
- They have won seven of their last nine home games in all rivalries (W7, L2).
- Senior member Smith’s side have just kept one clean sheet in their last 10 matches in all rivalries.
- Aston Villa have won only one of their last 16 Monday Premier League matches (D5, L10).
- Resistance groups have scored 23 objectives in the last nine Premier League games at Villa Park.
West Ham United
- West Ham have made their best group start since 2012-13, when they likewise had seven from four games.
- They have won five of their last seven group matches (D1, L1).
- Mallets manager Manuel Pellegrini has won five of his previous six matches against Villa, drawing the other.
- They are unbeaten in four away coordinates (W3, D1), having recently taken one point from eight apparatuses out and about.
- Sebastien Haller has scored three objectives in three Premier League games.