Illinois Fighting Illini vs California Golden Bears Live Stream, December 30, 2019
- NCAA FB GameTrax – 2019 Redbox Bowl
- California Golden Bears vs Illinois Fighting Illini
- Date: Monday, December 30, 2019
- Time: 4 p.m. ET
- Location: Levi’s Stadium – Santa Clara, California
- TV: FOX
- Spread: California -6.5
The California Golden Bears (7-5) and Illinois Fighting Illini (6-6) square off in the Redbox Bowl. The opening shot at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif., is set for 4 p.m. ET Monday. We break down the California-Illinois chances and wagering lines, while giving school football wagering tips and counsel on this matchup.
California versus Illinois: Three things you have to know
1. Illinois shows up since the Heart of Dallas Bowl back on Dec. 26, 2014. The Illini are searching for their first bowl win since beating UCLA in the 2011 Fight Hunger Bowl.
2. California will play its fourteenth bowl game inside the outskirts of its own state. The Golden Bears are only 4-8-1 SU in the previous 13 bowl appearances in the province of California, be that as it may.
3. Cal is 1-4 ATS in the previous five as a top pick, 1-4 ATS in the previous five non-meeting games and 1-4 ATS in the previous five bowl games. Illinois is 5-0 ATS in the previous five as a dark horse, and 6-2 ATS in the previous eight nonpartisan site appearances.
California versus Illinois: Odds, wagering lines and picks
Chances by means of BetMGM; get to USA TODAY Sports’ wagering chances for a full rundown. Lines last refreshed Sunday at 10 p.m. ET.
- California 27, Illinois 24
- Moneyline (ML)
California (- 264) is a somewhat moderate top pick, however don’t anticipate that the Golden Bears should flee from the Fighting Illini (+205). In case you’re searching for a ML play, the Illini are considerably more appealing, paying a little more than 2-to-1 (Every $1 bet on the Illinois ML will benefit $2.05 on the off chance that it wins).
Against the Spread (ATS)
ILLINOIS (+5.5, +105) is the best approach. This one ought to be an extremely engaging and close fight. This season, the Illini simply discovered approaches to cover, in spite of the fact that bettors will have some respite after they mysteriously got trucked in their season finale against the humble Northwestern Wildcats.
OVER 41.5 (- 129) is the play, simply ensure you overlook that Cal played to a 10-7 misfortune last season in the Cheez-It Bowl against the TCU Horned Frogs. This game won’t be a track and field competition meet, however a line of a little more than 40 is excessively low.
Need some activity in this one? Put down a wager at BetMGM now. For more sports wagering picks and tips, visit.
Gannett may acquire income from crowd referrals to wagering administrations. Newsrooms are free of this relationship and there is no impact on news inclusion.