NCAAF Semi: LSU vs. Oklahoma Live Stream on 28 Dec 2019, How to watch
How to watch NCAAF Semi Live online
- Name: LSU vs. Oklahoma
- Date: Sat, Dec 28, 2019
- Time: 21:00 ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium — Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $9.15
- No. 4 Oklahoma @ No. 1 LSU
- Current Records: Oklahoma 12-1; LSU 13-0
What to Know
The LSU Tigers and the Oklahoma Sooners have had a break and are no uncertainty prepared to hit the field. LSU and Oklahoma will seek seasonal happiness in the Peach Bowl on Saturday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium at 4 p.m. ET test. Every one of these groups will fight to keep a success streak alive as the Tigers skips in on 13 successes and Oklahoma on five.
At the point when you finish with 201 a larger number of yards than your rival like LSU completed three weeks back, an ideal result is practically certain to pursue. They blew past the Georgia Bulldogs 37-10. LSU’s QB Joe Burrow was ablaze, going for four TDs and 349 passing yards on 38 endeavors notwithstanding getting 41 yards on the ground.
In the interim, it might have taken additional time to complete the activity, however Oklahoma at last got the outcome they were seeking after three weeks back. They prevailed upon 30-23 the Baylor Bears. The Sooners’ WR CeeDee Lamb topped off the detail sheet, getting eight goes for 173 yards.
Their successes knock the Tigers to 13-0 and the Sooners to 12-1. A couple of hostile details to watch out for: The Tigers come into the challenge flaunting the most passing touchdowns in the country at 49. The Sooners have shown some hostile capability of their own as they rank second in the country with regards to yards per game, with 554.2 by and large. We’ll see whether both of these qualities winds up having the effect in the game.
- The Tigers are a major 13.5-point most loved against the Sooners, as indicated by the most recent school football chances.
- The line has floated a piece towards the Tigers, as the game opened with the Tigers as a 11-point top choice.
- Over/Under: 76
- This is the first run through these groups have played each other inside the most recent four years.