Penn State Nittany Lions vs Memphis Tigers Live Stream, December 28, 2019
Date and Time Saturday December 28, 2019, 12:00 PM (EST)
- Area At&T Stadium
- AT&T Stadium, 900, East Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Tarrant County, Texas, 76011, USA
- The Line Penn State Nittany Lions – 7.0 (- 110), over 60.5 (- 110)
- Television Channel Stream College Football all season on ESPN+ for just $4.99 every month. Join now!
- CFB | Memphis Tigers at Penn State Nittany Lions
- Matthew O’Haren-USA TODAY Sports
The Memphis Tigers are going head to head against the Penn State Nittany Lions for the Goodyear Cotton Bowl at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Memphis is 12-1 on the year and is falling off a 5-point win against a twentieth positioned Cincinnati squad. The Nittany Lions are coming into this game off of a 21-point win, boosting them to 10-2 on the year.
The Memphis Tigers are averaging 40.5 focuses a game and furthermore permit 24.4 focuses a game. The Tigers have an equalization assault on offense, averaging 480.7 yards a game. Memphis midpoints 196.2 surging yards a game and furthermore normal 284.5 passing yards a game. Memphis permits 372.3 yards a game and just 200.7 passing yards.
The Penn State Nittany Lions enter this game averaging 34.3 focuses per game and permit 14.1 focuses a game. Penn State midpoints 402.2 yards a game and 173.5 of those yards are from hurrying yards. The Nittany Lions are incredible at halting the run, just permitting 97.7 surging yards a game. Penn State is going to require their barrier to step up on the off chance that they need an opportunity to win and cover the spread.
Late Betting Trends
- Memphis is 7-5-1 ATS this year.
- The absolute has gone over in 7 of Memphis’ last 10 games.
- Penn State is 6-6 ATS this year.
- Penn State is 2-4 ATS their last 6 games.
In this matchup I like the Penn State Nittany Lions to win and cover the spread. Penn State will have the option to do this since they are capable stop the run, just permitting 97.7 surging yards a game and Memphis’ offense is reliant on the run, averaging 196.2 hurrying yards a game. Last score expectation, Penn State wins and covers the spread 35-14.
Pick: Penn State Nittany Lions – 7.0