Houston Texans vs Kansas City Chiefs Live Stream: NFL Playoffs 2020
How To Watch NFL Playoffs
- Date: Sunday, 12 january 2020
- Time: 3:05 p.m. ET
- Venue: Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Houston @ Kansas City
- Current Records: Houston 10-6; Kansas City 12-4
What to Know
The Kansas City Chiefs earned an additional seven day stretch of rest however are presently set to enter the postseason fight. They and the Houston Texans will fight for a spot in the season finisher elimination rounds at 3:05 p.m. ET on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs are coming into the challenge hot, having won six out of a column.
Kansas City celebrated the new year with a 31-21 win over the Los Angeles Chargers two weeks prior. The Chiefs’ RB Damien Williams was ablaze, scrambling for two TDs and 124 yards on 12 conveys. Williams put himself on the feature reel with a 84-yard TD scramble down the left half of the field in the second from last quarter. Williams’ sharp execution set his single-game surging touchdown high for the season.
In the interim, it might have taken extra time to complete the activity, however Houston eventually got the outcome they were seeking after a week ago. They prevailed upon 22-19 the Buffalo Bills. The triumph came about gratitude to a solid flood after the half to defeat a 13 to nothing deficiency.
Kansas City is the most loved in this one, with a normal 9.5-point edge of triumph. They are as of now six-for-six against the spread in their latest games, a pattern bettors should consider.
Kansas City is currently 12-4 while Houston sits at 10-6. A couple details to keep in the rear of your head while viewing: The Chiefs come into the matchup flaunting the fourth most passing yards per game in the group at 293.1. Less unbelievably, the Texans are unearthing the game with the fourth most passing yards permitted per game in the NFL, having surrendered 280.7 overall. So the odds are unquestionably not good for the Texans.
- The Chiefs are a major 9.5-point most loved against the Texans, as indicated by the most recent NFL chances.
- Over/Under: 51
Kansas City have won three out of their last five games against Houston.
- Oct 13, 2019 – Houston 31 versus Kansas City 24
- Oct 08, 2017 – Kansas City 42 versus Houston 34
- Sep 18, 2016 – Houston 19 versus Kansas City 12
- Jan 09, 2016 – Kansas City 30 versus Houston 0
- Sep 13, 2015 – Kansas City 27 versus Houston 20