Celtic vs. Hearts Live Stream, Dec 18, 2019
- Hearts versus Celtic Match Info
- Date: Wednesday December 18 2019
- Commencement time: 7.45pm GMT
- Setting: Tynecastle Park
- Ref: Bobby Madden
Hearts versus Celtic Head-To-Head Record
- Last 4 matches (group installations except if expressed)
- August 25 2019: Celtic 3-1 Hearts
- May 25 2019 (Scottish Cup Final at Hampden Park): Hearts 1-2 Celtic
- May 19 2019: Celtic 2-1 Hearts
- February 27 2019: Hearts 1-2 Celtic
- Absolute straight on group matches played: 310
- Hearts wins: 72
- Celtic successes: 170
- Draws: 68
Hearts versus Celtic Stats
- Celtic have won 15 of their last 17 matches against Hearts
- Hearts have won just one of their most recent 13 games
- Celtic have won their last 10 household matches
- Hearts versus Celtic Match Preview
Daniel Stendel appears to be in for a troublesome activity in restoring Hearts’ fortunes – and it will be a long way from simple to open his focuses account as their new chief against Celtic.
The 45-year-old German took over at Hearts a week ago in the wake of being sacked in October by Barnsley, with whom he commended advancement to the Championship at the primary endeavor last season however is currently in question in regards to his severance.
Hearts have been on a descending winding outcomes insightful since the spring and Stendel has taken over from Craig Levein, with the club joint base of the table nearby Hamilton and thumped 1-0 at home by St Johnstone on Saturday.
That outcome came four days into Stendel’s rule and the supervisor should trust he can have a constructive outcome against Celtic, who are meaning to go five points clear of their most despised adversaries Rangers at the highest point of the Scottish Premiership table by succeeding at Tynecastle Park.
The Hoops are in imperious structure against residential resistance (see details above) and on Monday they additionally got a thoughtful draw for the last 32 of the Europa League as they were matched with Danish club FC Copenhagen.
Neil Lennon’s side are relied upon to win in Edinburgh, yet there has been sufficient time now for Stendel to get his thoughts crosswise over to the Hearts players and on the off chance that they have begun accepting them it may not be each of the single direction traffic.
MORE: Visit our Scottish Premiership forecasts page for the most recent wagers and tipping exhortation on the 2019-20 challenge given to free by our master tipsters. Likewise, need to know our preferred tip for now? Visit our Bet of the Day page for the No 1 determination on the present activity. We have parcels all the more free football tips over our site and you can likewise pursue our most recent wagers on Twitter at @FootballTips