Oakland (home) versus Denver (away)
Last Season Records: Oakland 4-12-0; Denver 6-10-0;
What to Know
Oakland and Denver will go head to head at 10:20 p.m. ET Sept. 9 at Oakland Coliseum to commence their 2019 seasons. Falling off of a deadened 4-12 last-season record, Oakland has set their desires higher this season. Moreover, Denver battled a year ago, winding up 6-10.
A couple of last-season details to keep in the back of your head while viewing: The Raiders positioned most noticeably awful concerning passing touchdowns permitted a year ago, where the squad surrendered 36. Denver positioned second most noticeably awful concerning punishments last season, where the group accumulated 125. It’s conceivable one of these Achilles’ heels will end up stumbling the losing group up.
The nonpartisan point spread figures a nearby one for these two. We’ll check whether the game is as close as the odds-makers expect, or on the off chance that one of these groups has an unexpected victory in them.
The most effective method to Watch
- At the point when: Monday at 10:20 p.m. ET
- Where: Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, Ca.
- Television: FOX
- Ticket Cost: $8.00
The Broncos are a slight 2.5 point most loved against the Raiders.
The line on this game has moved a considerable amount since it opened, as it began with the Raiders as a 2.5 point top choice.
Oakland and Denver both have four successes in their last eight games.
- Dec 24, 2018 – Oakland 27 versus Denver 14
- Sep 16, 2018 – Denver 20 versus Oakland 19
- Nov 26, 2017 – Oakland 21 versus Denver 14
- Oct 01, 2017 – Denver 16 versus Oakland 10
- Jan 01, 2017 – Denver 24 versus Oakland 6
- Nov 06, 2016 – Oakland 30 versus Denver 20
- Dec 13, 2015 – Denver 12 versus Oakland 15
- Oct 11, 2015 – Oakland 10 versus Denver 16